Ready for next month's October 4-5 Quality Summit? With just a few weeks left before we kick things off at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan, now's the time to secure your spot!
Along with an opening keynote from Ford, main room sessions at this year's event will focus on the new APQP and Control Plan, Rules 6th Edition, quality challenges in the transition to electrification (IAOB CB of the Year and OEM Panel Discussion), and IATF 16949 and Rules Q&A.
Additional highlights include:
- Applying the AIAG Core Tools in the Semiconductor Industry
- Quality 4.0 Briefing - Past, Present, and Future Things Every QA Professional Must Understand
- The Road to Reliability: Blazing Trails to Meet CASE (Connected/Autonomous/Shared/Electrified), the new Gold Rush
- Disruptive Quality - Next Level Thinking
- Robust Engineering and its Application to Electric Vehicles
- The Digital Transformation of an Established Automotive QMS