New Live Virtual Training Available! Understanding the Welding and Brazing Special Process System Assessment – a live virtual workshop that helps participants learn how to internally assess the management and control of their welding or brazing processes – is now available at the AIAG Store.
This new AIAG training is based on the second edition of the CQI-15 Welding System Assessment (WSA), and the new CQI-29 Brazing System Assessment (BSA).
Ready to learn how to effectively use the WSA or BSA, including the scoring system? Join us at our upcoming Live Virtual Understanding the Welding and Brazing Special Process System Assessment training course – next offered on July 20, 2021.
During this one-day workshop, attendees will:
- Review CQI-15 and CQI-29 requirements for assessment procedures and frequencies
- Review the internal assessment process and assessor qualifications
- Review the documented assessment procedure and checklists, and share best practices
- Learn the Automotive Process Approach for effective auditing
- Through the use of the Automotive Process Approach, learn how to effectively use:
- System Assessment
- Job Audit Forms
- Process Tables
- Develop an “Audit Plan” to be used as a guide within your organization
Please note that this class is not designed to be technical in nature and will not address the process requirements that are part of the process tables.
Click here to learn more about AIAG’s Understanding the Welding and Brazing Special Process System Assessment training course and save your seat today!