Network with and learn from international automotive experts during this popular gathering of importers, exporters, and customs service providers. Scheduled for November 15, 2016, at the Laurel Manor Banquet and Conference Center in Livonia, Michigan, participants in the AIAG Customs Town Hall will discuss new and ongoing programs that impact customs clearance and cost.
The Customs Town Hall draws the foremost experts on customs-related topics including Automotive & Aerospace CEE, Update on U.S. Sanctions Programs-Focus on the Auto Industry, Trusted Trader, C-TPAT Changes in the Program, Classifying Encryption, TPP Vs. NAFTA, and Advanced Manifest Post Departure Filing Update.
This year’s speaker line-up includes:
- TInesha Cherry, assistant director, trade operations, U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- Andrew P. Galdes, associate, Latham & Watkins, LLP
- Elizabeth Schmelzinger, director — C-TPAT, Office of Field Operations, S. Customs & Border Protection
- Michael Cerny, partner, Cerny Associates, PC
- Ray Gold, counsel, Berliner, Corcoran & Rowe, LLP
- Nicole Bivens Collinson, president, International Trade & Government Relations, Sandler & Travis Trade Advisory Services, Inc.
- Paul Diedrich, senior vice president, Sandler & Travis Trade Advisory Services, Inc.
- Lonny Rollins, sales specialist, Thomson Reuter
- James Swanson, director, cargo security and controls, U.S. Customs & Border Protection
View speaker bios and presentation descriptions now.