MMOG/LE – the Global Materials Management Operational Guidelines/Logistical Evaluation – has long been an industry proven and trusted resource, supporting organizations’ efforts to improve supply chain efficiency and accuracy while reducing costs, errors and waste.
Now, as supply chain resiliency continues to be tested more than ever, this tool is being updated in real time by AIAG and Odette members – alongside established industry partners and stakeholders – to support the following goals for more stable and predictable supply chains:
- Increasing visibility of risks and threats within sub-tier supplier networks (i.e., multi-tier visibility)
- Raising awareness of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Enhancing crisis management readiness
- Accelerating digital transformation
- Improving capacity planning
- Reinforcing cybersecurity measures
With the goal of having MMOG/LE Version 6 available by early spring of 2023, this project is currently moving full steam ahead, so be sure to stay tuned for more information soon!