This year’s IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference addresses those questions and many more, with a focus on the evolution of the International Material Data System (IMDS), and the specific reasons we use this global reporting tool. A member of the IMDS Steering Committee will be onsite to share further information on new enhancements for IMDS.
Important information on new topics such as GLAPS, full material disclosure and cross-industry reporting, OEM dismantling challenges, the importance of data quality, how small companies manage IMDS, and updates to Chemistry Manager round out a packed agenda.
To build upon last year’s discussions, both days kick off with a 30-minute basic IMDS training session, and Thursday includes a 30-minute conflict minerals training sessions, as well.
One of AIAG’s most popular annual conferences, the IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference allows attendees significant time for panel discussions, Q&A, networking, touring exhibits, and a reception at the close of Day One.
Day Two Highlights
- IMDS Training Topic: 11.0 Features. Michelle Badish, Tetra Tech
- IMDS 2017 Enhancements & IMDS SC Committee Update. Timo Unger, Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH
- IMDS 11.0. Chuck LePard, DXC Technology
- Electronics Reporting and REC019 Update. Pam Carey, Molex Automotive Division
- The Perils of Published Data. Heidi Wittenborn, RSJ Technical Consulting
- Bad Data: Use of Jokers and Application Codes. Michelle Badish, Tetra Tech
- CAMDS Reporting TOU and OEM Data Needs. Bing Xu, Ford Motor Company
- ACC Update, Prop 65, GADSL, and IMDS Challenges. Karyn Schmidt, American Chemistry Council
- Q&A and Closing. Lecedra Welch, AIAG
Look for additional agenda information, including speaker bios, here.
Date: October 12 –13, 2017
Day 1: 7:45am – 4:30pm followed by an evening reception
Day 2: 7:45am – 12:00pm
Location: Suburban Collection Showplace | 46100 Grand River Avenue Novi, MI 48374
Not an AIAG member? Save on this purchase and your membership could even be FREE. See if you qualify at http://go.aiag.org/join.