Wondering if the WSU/AIAG Auto Industry Certificate in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management program is right for you? Check out the highlights below, and make sure to visit our website for more information!
- This unique program has a history of success – we’re gearing up for the sixth year, beginning February 7th.
- Classroom instruction and leadership comes from both automotive industry subject matter experts and Wayne State University faculty.
- WSU’s global supply chain management degree program was recently ranked among the top 25 in the nation by Gartner! It’s absolutely a testament to the exceptional work they’re doing in educating and training the next generation of supply chain professionals.
- Classroom sessions are scheduled in the afternoon/evening to accommodate busy working professionals.
- The program provides students with exposure to a broad range of relevant and timely supply chain management (SCM) topics.
- Topics include SCM strategy, SCM finance, forecasting, negotiations, procurement strategy, supplier development, risk management, production operations, quality management processes and Six Sigma, trade management, logistics and transportation management.
Ready to find out more and complete the application process? Head to bit.ly/2019AutoIndustryCert. We’ll see you in February!